Friday, May 25, 2007

My Website and Email Are Down

Hi all

Hopefully by the time any of you wonder where I am or why I'm not responding, this will be resolved.

As of 6pm last night, my site went down, taking the email account with it.

First it was non-responsive with a standard error page, then it was a "Hey, this domain name has expired. Find out how to renew it today" page.

As far as I know, my domain name has not expired.

Something weird is going on, but until it's resolved, I'm kinda screwed.

For the time being, I'm running things through a secondary email address

meverett_mn1@comcast.net

Gee, play coming up in three weeks, TV studio taping in less than a week, I wonder if I could dream a worse time for something like this to happen.

Hmmm...

Nope, not coming up with anything at the moment.

Once my feeble online life is restored, I'll let ya know.

Sigh.

No comments: