Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fringe 2005 - Many Happy Returns - Top Ten Class of 2003 back again

Ballet of the Dolls - Stripped


What can I say? When I finally saw Ballet of the Dolls in action in Beauty and The Beast at Fringe 2003, I was blown away.

I'll gladly line up and see what they're doing now. And this time I'll probably bring Mom along.

The short initial description of the new show goes something like this:

"The light and dark side of fears, phobias, and obsessions."

Regardless of what that translates into in the final product, it's bound to be interesting - and visually stunning.

Glad they're back.

[To see the full list of some of my favorite returnees from Fringe 2003, click here.

...including
- Rik Reppe (2003's Staggering Toward America)
- Kevin Kling (2003's Baseball, Dogs and Motorcycles)]

(For more of my writing - plays, past blog entries and more - visit www.matthewaeverett.com)

No comments: