Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Returning Favorite - Mainly Me Productions - A Justice League of Their Own - TRP


When the male superheroes are called away to fight an intergalactic war, the female superheroes rise up to protect their city by forming: A Justice League of Their Own. Who save the world?

I don’t really have to sell Josh Carson and his band of merry co-conspirators, do I?  They’re so good at selling their own shows.  And they’re better than nearly every other Fringe show on delivering quality comedy year after year.

Mom always insists on seeing Mainly Me’s production each year, and I’m in full agreement.  Once again, last year’s The Wright Stuff was up there in the top 10 of my favorite Fringe shows I saw in 2017.  Whatever they’re offering, I’m looking forward to seeing it.  God knows we could use the laughs these days.

This year, a team of female superheroes - who had an (unsurprisingly) fun Fringe preview, a promise of good things to come.

Here's some handy links to full Top 10, Top 11-20 and Returning Favorites lists.



No comments: