Friday, August 09, 2019

Fringe 2019 - Schedule Day 9 - Friday, August 9, 2019


5:30pm - Queer Circus - Silver Slipper Productions - Rarig Arena

7:00pm - War Stories - Human Beans - Augsburg Studio

8:30pm - Xena and Gabrielle Smash the Patriarchy - Mermaid Productions - TRP

10:00pm - All Is Bright - Shelby Company - Mixed Blood

(Yes, I'm returning to this one to close out my day)
Tweet review - 2019 #MNFringe: All Is Bright - @ShelbyCompany and playwright Dan Moyer return with a character study of three (seeming) losers finding themselves at a turning point during a drunken Santa pub crawl; gorgeous, funny and a little sad - 5 stars


For a quick list of links to my other postings, check out lists of 5 and 4.5 star shows, 4 star shows, 3 and 3.5 star shows, and shows with 2.5 stars or less; also my Top 10 and Top 11-20 new Fringe artists to check out for Fringe 2019.  There's also Returning Favorites, and Fringe Shows I Just Can't Watch Right Now, but You Probably Should.  If you want to keep me company, during my first Fringe without Mom, I'll be posting my schedule here.  Also, here's some links if you want to hit all the Fringe 2019 blog posts, or see the full Fringe Archive from years past (just keep scrolling down, or hit the different years in the archive listing for the full blog on the right side of the screen and zero in on July and August)












 

No comments: