Thursday, July 25, 2019

Fringe 2019 - Returning Favorites


Here's a collection of links to all the entries about old friends from past years' Top 10 and Top 20 list who I'm excited to see coming back again for Fringe 2019 (updated as I post new entries):

All Is Bright - Shelby Company







For a quick list of links to my other postings, check out my Top 10 and Top 11-20 new Fringe artists to check out for Fringe 2019.  There's also Returning Favorites, and Fringe Shows I Just Can't Watch Right Now, but You Probably Should.  If you want to keep me company, during my first Fringe without Mom, I'll be posting my schedule here.  Also, here's some links if you want to hit all the Fringe 2019 blog posts, or see the full Fringe Archive from years past (just keep scrolling down, or hit the different years in the archive listing for the full blog on the right side of the screen and zero in on July and August)


No comments: