Saturday, July 27, 2019

Fringe 2019 - Schedule Day 4 - Sunday, August 4, 2019


1:00pm - Ancient Future Division: Battle for the Existence Yeti - 5th Wheel Productions - Southern Theater
(2019 Fringe Top 20, #15 - reasons why)

2:30pm - Tess Jones, Space Archeologist - MDK Productions (Michael D. Krefting) - Rarig Arena

4:00pm - The Bisexual Unicorn and Other Mythological Creatures - Jena Young Productions - Theatre in the Round Players (TRP)

5:30pm - All Is Bright - Shelby Company - Mixed Blood Theater
(Returning Favorite from 2009-2014 - reasons why)

7:00pm - Quiet Riot - Broken Box Mime Theater - Augsburg Mainstage
(2019 Fringe Top 20, #17 - reasons why)

8:30pm - A Man’s Guide for Appropriate Behavior in the 21st Century - One T Productions (Scot Froelich) - Augsburg Studio

10:00pm - The Kid - Rachel Buhman - Augsburg Mainstage



This is my first Fringe without Mom at my side, so I could use some company.

If you're planning on seeing any of these shows at these times and would like to join me, please do.   If you have my phone number, feel free to text or email me to coordinate.  If you have my email, send me a message.  If you don't have either, you can message me through facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Or, you know, just show up.  That works, too.  I'd welcome a friendly face (or two, or three) to help get me through this Fringe.  It's going to be tough.  Thanks.



For a quick list of links to my other postings, check out my Top 10 and Top 11-20 new Fringe artists to check out for Fringe 2019.  There's also Returning Favorites, and Fringe Shows I Just Can't Watch Right Now, but You Probably Should.  If you want to keep me company, during my first Fringe without Mom, I'll be posting my schedule here.  Also, here's some links if you want to hit all the Fringe 2019 blog posts, or see the full Fringe Archive from years past (just keep scrolling down, or hit the different years in the archive listing for the full blog on the right side of the screen and zero in on July and August)

























No comments: