Sunday, August 06, 2023

Fringe 2023 - Day Four Schedule

Here's the rundown for my Fringe Sunday and links to the reasons why:

1pm - Audacious Ignatius: Lost In Atlantis - #13 on my Top 20 list this year

 

 

 

 


2:30pm - The Place I Return To - #14 on my Top 20 list this year

 

 

 

 

 


4pm - Dock Work - #6 on my Top 10 list year year

 

 

 

 

 


5:30pm - Too Many Notes (yes, again, it's a different one-person show each performance) - my returning favorite write-up on Phillip

 

 

 

 


7pm - The Very Model of a Modern Monster Scientist (assuming it doesn't sell out again :) - #9 on my Top 10 list this year

 

 

 

 


8:30pm - Primary - #3 on my Top 10 list this year

 

 

 

 

 


10pm - Let Me Say This About That - my returning favorite write-up on Heather Meyer

 

Here's some handy links to a rundown of 5 and 4.5 Star shows I've seen this year, also the 4 and 3.5 Star shows, and the rest, plus this year's Top 10 list, and Top 11-20 List, and the full list of all returning favorites in the 2023 Fringe, plus a link to all the 2023 Minnesota Fringe Festival coverage.



No comments: