Monday, June 13, 2005

Fringe 2005 - Another TV Update

Speaking of difficulties...

No sooner do I post that list of potential guests than one of them has a key collaborator needing to drop out due to a family emergency. So they not only needed to reluctantly withdraw from TV taping, the fate of their Fringe show in general is a question mark.

Hope I didn't jinx anybody. Including myself.

I think I won't be posting any more about the taping until the interviews and performances are in the can. Just to be on the safe side.

But this time next week, one way or another, that'll pretty much be a done deal. Cross your fingers.

We also haven't yet heard about potential broadcast dates, if any, from TPT-17, so that's another thing to think good thoughts about. It'd be nice to spread the Fringe fervor to as many TV sets as possible.

(For more of my writing - plays, past blog entries and more - visit www.matthewaeverett.com)

No comments: