Monday, June 13, 2005

Techncial Difficulties

Just a quick note of explanation. There have been some issues with my website and email account over the weekend and they're still not resolved.

So even though the front page of my site hasn't been updated, there's still new material, and it's still fully functional.

And if you sent me a message in the last 72 hours, I may have either received it and then watch it vanish mysteriously from my inbox, or I may not have received it at all. So don't feel slighted. I'm not sure that any of the replies or new messages I tried to send over the weekend got through either.

Hopefully this will all be resolved in the very near future and I'll be back on track. In the meantime, my other contact info is on the Contact Me page of the website if you need to reach me.

Ah, technology.

(For more of my writing - plays, past blog entries and more - visit www.matthewaeverett.com)

No comments: