Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fringe 2005 - Change of Venue

Hey all,

Looks like the Fringe has decided to bring its own venue as well.

They're moving the blogs onsite, rather than channeling them through a separate host - in this case, blogger.com

So yesterday was spent over there experimenting with the test blog setup.

I'm going to be playing over there again today. And the Fringe site with all its wonderful redesigned features will be going live at noon on July 1.

So check us out over there at www.fringefestival.org at that time.

More later.

(For more of my writing - plays, past blog entries and more - visit www.matthewaeverett.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I liked your blog. Just out blog surfing looking for info on gift basket los angeles when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I found it. I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about gift basket los angeles at the site above.