Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fringe Archive - 2006 - 5 Stars - Life-Altering Experience

From the 2006 Minnesota Fringe Festival, shows I rated...

5 Stars - Life-Altering Experience

Very Highly Recommended

A Heap of Broken Images - Allegra Lingo

Baggage - Players of Notorious Temerity (saw it twice)

Bent - Tenth Muse (mini-review at the top of the page - best thing I saw that day) - and I have to include here, too, one of the more bizarre audience moments of my Fringing - that year, or ever - Fringe Etiquette for the Holocaust

Deviled Eggs - Four Humors

Great Hymn of Thanksgiving/Conversation Storm - The Nonsense Company

How To Cheat - New Theatre Group

Tales to Tickle a Striped Ass Baboon - Third Rabbit Dance Ensemble (mini-review at the top of the page - best thing I saw that day)

Thanks for the Scabies, Jerkface! - Dan Bernitt

The Depth of the Ocean - Perpetual Motion Theatre Company (saw it twice)

No comments: