Sunday, April 25, 2004

Fringe 2004 Early Buzz - The Return of Mom

A number of people have asked, and I was afraid I was going to have to disappoint you. But she's baaack...

Yes, Mom's coming to town for another Fringe. She was originally scheduled to come visit in June only. But because I've got a script of my own being done in the Fringe now (more on that shortly), she felt she had to come back again in August, if only for a weekend. So my Mom will be a guest reviewer once more, this time in the Fringe's opening weekend, so you can put her opinions to good use for the remainder of the festival. Just like last year, Fringing with a fellow theatre junkie should be twice the fun. Just the way to kick off Fringe 2004.

(For more of my writing - plays, past blog entries featuring Mom's assessment of Fringe 2003 and more - visit www.matthewaeverett.com)