Monday, July 16, 2007

Fringe 2007 - Mom's Schedule, part 1

So, based on the fact I want Mom to see both I Never Slept With Helen Keller and the limitation of sight, and she's only in town for opening weekend, Thursday through Sunday, that helps focus the schedule a little.

I want to go to the opening for the limitation of sight, which is Saturday 8/4 at 4pm.

That blocks out the 4pm and 5:30pm slot, since it's a 75 minute show at the Bryant Lake Bowl.

I Never Slept With Helen Keller has two perfs on opening weekend, one of which falls on Saturday 8/4 at 5:30pm, which I just knocked out.

The other time is Friday, 8/3 at 7pm, so that's when we'll be checking that one out - which also happens to be its opening.

Mom's Schedule Thus Far

Thursday 8/2 - still wide open

Friday 8/3 - 7pm - I Never Slept With Helen Keller - opening perf

Saturday 8/4 - 4pm - the limitation of sight - opening perf

Sunday 8/5 - still wide open

On to more shows I'm fond of, to make scheduling difficult.

No comments: