Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fringe Top 10 - The List

So, handy links to the whole list in one place. Here we go...

If you held a gun to my head and I could only see ten Fringe shows, what would they be in and why?

This year's edition of the list is

(and yes, I'm cheating, I'll admit that up front. Go ahead and pull the trigger - I might be a more incisive reviewer with only half a brain my head, you never know)

1 - Rampleseed - Reincarnation: Another Chance At Failure - their show page, my writeup, a video clip

2 - No Refunds Theatre - Sun Tzu's The Art of War - their show page, my writeup

3 - The Drollery - Watthen Wherenow - A Pinkerton Tribute - their show page, my writeup, a video clip

4 - Joseph Bingham - Conundrum Rehabbed, also Kari Jensen's Ars Longa Vita Brevis - their show page, and the other show page, my writeup, a video clip

5 - Jonas Goslow - Shift - their show page, my writeup

6 - Patty Nieman - Secrets of the Little Yellow Diary - their show page, my writeup, a video clip

7 - Questionable Company Theater - Orange - their show page, my writeup, their video and blog page

8 - Onomatopoeia Productions - Dandelion - their show page, my writeup, a video clip

9 - Sara Stevenson Scrimshaw - Dance of the Whisky Faerie, also DRP Dance - Modern Muses - their show page, and the other show page, my writeup, a video clip and another video clip

10 - Youth Performance Company - The Boyshow, also Young Artists Council - Reefer Madness: The Musical - their show page, and the other show page, my writeup

10.5 - Magicword Theater - The Bronze Bitch Flies At Noon, and Dog Tag - their show page, my writeup, a video clip

No comments: