Monday, June 27, 2005

Well, that was embarrassing...

It seems my internet problems stem from the fact that I am apparently the electronic equivalent of an old woman living with 12 cats and stacks of old newspapers.

Unable to connect with or update my website, and then watching my email account go kaflooey as well, I called in the cavalry. The tech people, after poking about for a bit, informed me that what was gumming up the works was the fact that I had let my email account get so backed up with old messages that the system was basically saying, "Look, we're not letting anything else in or out until you clean up this mess."

Which I did. And what do you, smooth sailing from that day forward.

Just in time for the TV taping.

So I've been playing catch-up ever since.

But with the impending live-ness of the Fringe site with all this year's information upon us, I figured it was time I got back on the blogging again.

(For more of my writing - plays, past blog entries and more - visit www.matthewaeverett.com)

No comments: