Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Vote (er... Caucus, er... State Your Preference...)

Heck if I know, I never caucused before.

But for a change, the whole thing isn't decided long before they get around to asking us in Minnesota.

So I've found out where my polling place (er... caucusing place) is, and off I go tonight.

It's a tiny window of opportunity - 6:30pm or 7pm until 8pm, depending on which party you want to influence - but worthwhile.

So, Democrat, Republican, Independent, doesn't matter. Get out there and vote, my friends.

For the first time in a while, they actually care what we think. Might as well tell them, huh?

It always kind of blows my mind that people fought and bled and died so I'd have the right to stroll down the street to an elementary school and help decide who the next leader of the free world's going to be.

It's all so damn civilized.

You can get information here, here and here - plus all the major candidates seem to have caucus finders on their websites as well, so it's ridiculously easy to find the place you need to be.

Let 'em hear it.

Happy Super Tuesday, everyone.

See you next Super Monday for the Fringe Lottery

(The lottery will take place at Mixed Blood Theatre (just like last year) - 1501 South Fourth Street, Minneapolis, MN - on Monday, Feb 11, 2008 at 7:00pm.)

No comments: