Friday, October 17, 2008

Shameless Plug of the Day - My play Dog Tag opens in Chicago

Just in case you have friends in the Chicago area, I thought I'd let everyone know that the year of the dog for my friend and co-writer Anne Bertram and I continues.

"Dog Tag," our short piece that started January in Baton Rouge, and then spent August here in Minneapolis as part of the Fringe Festival has been picked up by Appetite Theatre in Chicago as part of their short play showcase Bruschetta, running Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm from October 17 to November 1, 2008.

The plays are being performed at Act One Studios, 640 North LaSalle, Suite 535

$15 suggested donation, cash or check

Reservations 312.787.9384

Details can be found at www.appetitetheatre.com

More on "Dog Tag" (including a little video clip) can be found here and here

Spread the word if you know anyone down there who might be interested.

Thanks.

No comments: