Sunday, August 08, 2004

My Fringe for Sunday, August 8th

Well, I'm about to take Mom off to the airport for her flight back to PA. She had a wonderful time yesterday, particularly at my opening and thereafter, but I'll be filling you in on all of that shortly.

First a notice of my day ahead after the airport. A little less frantic, since I'll be spending most of it near my homebase, plus there's a 90-minute show in the middle of it all so that's going to require some actual breathing room. I might actually have some time for blogging or even socializing with other Fringers during the ongoing course of my Fringe-going day - imagine that!

First, my other two openings. As one of the producers on The Fast Fringe 1 and 2, it's time to see how it all turned out, and what an audience thinks of it...

1:00pm
Fast Fringe 2: The Ecstasy
The Spanish Ladies at
Loring Playhouse

(Click on the following for my thoughts on this Honorable Mention or its Fringe page - so you can add it to your schedule - or visit my website for script excerpts, pictures and more)

2:30pm
Fast Fringe 1: The Agony
The Spanish Ladies at
Loring Playhouse

(Click on the following for my thoughts on this Honorable Mention or its Fringe page - so you can add it to your schedule - or visit my website for script excerpts, pictures and more)

Then I get to see some more plays that I haven't seen before...

4:00pm
Osama Kincaid, Painter of Terrorism
Tom Cassidy at
Pillsbury House Theatre

(Click on the following for my thoughts on this entry from my While You're At It... category or its Fringe page - so you can add it to your schedule.)

Then, a breather as I prepare myself to catch the first of my 90-minute shows for this year's Fringe...

6:00pm
Plants & Animals
Der Stamen Spielers at
Bryant Lake Bowl

(Click on the following for my thoughts on this Sure Thing or its Fringe page - so you can add it to your schedule)

Then, another breather. Aaaahhhh...

8:30pm
Knock!
Theatre Latte Da at
MCTC Whitney Mainstage

(Click on the following for my thoughts on this entry from my Top Ten or its Fringe page - so you can add it to your schedule or visit their website to learn more.)

Then I'll have to start juggling half days at the day job in the morning and Fringe in the evening for the coming week.

(For more of my writing - plays, past blog entries and more - visit www.matthewaeverett.com)

No comments: