Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fringe Archive - 2005 - Life of a Blogger (and Mom)

Background and behind-the-scenes stuff leading up to the 2005 Minnesota Fringe Festival experience for me and Mom...

The Wedding of Jeremy and Miriam - The Couple

Theater of the Evil P vs. Theater of the Happy V

Mandates and Man Dates

A Tribute To A War Hero

It's a Smaller Word After All

Brush Up Your Shakespeare Redux

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Fringe In Waiting - some shows that didn't make the cut

Fear of a Lily-White Fringe

Showcases - A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

This Time Last Year

How Not To Produce A Fringe Show

What If They Gave An Audition and Nobody Came?

Celebrity Traffic Jam

True Tales of Tech Terror

What? You Think I Don't Have A Day Job?

Fringe Numerology

Here Comes Mom

Lovin' The Complete Venue Schedule Option

First Show Of The Fringe

Hail Fringe, Full of Grace

Fringe Blog Short-Circuit

Winnowing Time

I Just Pocasted...er...

Too Much - I guess I'm a little more wrung out than I thought...

E-mail, I get e-mail...

What Are The Odds? - I'm noticing the strangest details lately

A Fringe-mobile! - Just like Batman, some Fringe shows have their own set of wheels...

My Windows on the World - ode to a pair of eyeglasses which need to be replace, and some of the things I've seen with them over the past six years...

Mom and Post-Mom Fringe Scheduling

Corner Pieces in Place - Three must-sees for opening weekend with Mom - Glorious Noise, Chicks In Space, Please Don't Blow Up Mr. Boban...

Mom's Thursday Short List - 5:30pm - Angels of Warfare and Victory, Dance In The Dark, Henry Arms Left His Arms On The Bus, Sea Peach, and more...

Mom's Thursday Short List - 7pm - No Name Jugglers, and more...

Mom's Thursday Short List - 8:30pm - American Blue Jeans, Camelot Is Crumbling, Dancing Dirty with Lee and Mr. Bo, The Sound of Muzak, Soundtrack for the Common Man, Speechless

Mom's Thursday Short List - 10pm & 11:30pm - Blue Collar Kingpins, Georgia Out of My Mind, Meditations on Arion, Spare Parts; Tantrums, Testicles and Trojans, and more...

Mom's Thursday Fringe - Boob Tube, and more...

Running Commentary - I'm a Fringe addict. I may have a higher pain threshold than most people...

Mom's Friday Short List - 5:30pm - Edna St. Vincent Millay, The President Once Removed, Serendipity (et al.) and more...

Mom's Friday Short List - 7pm - Electropolis, For The Rest of My Life, Quantum Odyssey and more...

Mom's Friday Short List - 8/8:30pm - Color Me Naked Vol. 2: Big Black and Sassy, Grass and Concrete, Looking At You (Revived) Again and more...

Mom's Friday Short List - 10/11:30pm - 9/11 Tranny, Oedipus Wrecks: Shakespeare and Sophocles Excellent Adventure, Phyllis: This Side Up, and more...

Mom's Friday Fringe - Never Surrender's Greatest Adventures, Thirst and more...

Mom's Saturday Short List - 1:00pm - At Least One Shoe, The Labyrinth, Round and Sound and Pretty, and more...

Mom's Saturday Short List - 2/2:30pm - Inspector Rex, London After Midnight, A Tempest for Two, and more...

Mom's Saturday Short List - 4:00pm - This Is Our Youth, Three Guys On A Roof Swearing A Lot, and more...

Mom's Saturday Short List - 5:30/6pm - The Burrow of Does, Darleen Dances, I Voted for Gummi Bears, Tin Pan Alley Revue, and more...

Mom's Saturday Short List - 7pm - Michigan Disasters, and more...

Mom's Saturday Short List - 8/8:30pm - Bourbon and Butter, and more...

Mom's Saturday Short List - 10/11:30pm - At The End of the Day, Charlie Bethel's Gilgamesh, Company We Keep, The Princeton Seventh, and more...

Mom's Saturday Fringe - I'm Sorry and I'm Sorry, Going to Second Base with God: A Stormy Romance, and more...

Mom's Sunday Short List - 12/1pm - Eat Drink Marry, and more...

Mom's Sunday Short Lists - 2:30 & 4pm - Everyman, LICK!, and more...

Mom's Sunday Short Lists - 5:30 / 6 / 7 / 8:30 / 10 / 11:30pm - Jaws: The Musical! The Directors Cut, Cliff Notes for Dummies, and more...

Cast of Characters, part 1

Farewell, Mom

What I'm Seeing - Wednesday 8/10

What I'm Seeing - Thursday 8/11

Audience Reviews

What I'm Seeing - Friday 8/12

What I'm Seeing - Saturday 8/13

No comments: