Thursday, August 10, 2023

Fringe 2023 - Day Eight Schedule


Here's the rundown for my Fringe Thursday and links to the reasons why:

5:30pm - Coyfish - #10 on my Top 10 list this year

 

 

 

 


7pm - Jonah and Joanna...and the Great Big Fish - Marie Cooney Stories

A modern adaptation of Jonah and the Whale, features two young MN Twins running away to Superior, getting tossed overboard, preaching to an unlikely audience with lots of local humor and drama for all ages.

Venue: Mixed Blood Theatre
Tagged for: Comedy, Drama, Solo Show, Storytelling
Content Warnings: Flashing Lights, Loud Noises

Local playwright/storyteller who's a big booster of the Fringe, so I'm curious to see her show.


8:30pm - 5-Step Guide to Being German - #16 on my Top 20 list this year

 

 

 

 

 


10pm - Kill B: The Epilogue - my returning favorite write-up on Mason Tyer


Here's some handy links to a rundown of 5 and 4.5 Star shows I've seen this year, also the 4 and 3.5 Star shows, and the rest, plus this year's Top 10 list, and Top 11-20 List, and the full list of all returning favorites in the 2023 Fringe, plus a link to all the 2023 Minnesota Fringe Festival coverage.

 

 

No comments: