Saturday, July 25, 2020

Fringe 2020 - They've Got Merch

This is amusing because Mom really missed it when the T-shirts went away.

In fact, she missed them so much that she'd make a point of trying to hand an envelope with her annual Fringe donation personally to whoever the Executive Director of the festival was on a given year (she saw, I think, at least four of them over the years), and make a plea for a leftover staff or volunteer T-shirt after the festival was over.  And I think most of the time she got them.  I inherited her Fringe T-shirt collection and I haven't made a full inventory, but she did pretty well from a cursory overview.

So I'm sure she's looking down and rolling her eyes and thinking, "Sure, the year AFTER I die, that's when you have T-shirts for sale again."

So, on her behalf, I shall purchase some merch.

I already have a Fringe face mask - good causes with face masks to dangle in front me me have gotten a lot of my money the last five months.

And I got the Fringe buttons ages ago (for me, and Mom, and my brother back in Pennsylvania - and now he can finally Fringe, too, and see what all the fuss is about).

But how can you pass up a shirt that says "I Tried to Fringe In 2020, But All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt?"

Or a mug, or stickers, or a two different kinds of totes?

There's even a pet hoodie - if I had a pet.

And I'm pretty sure this is another way to give money to the Minnesota Fringe so, that's an added bonus to having Fringe swag.

There's a link on the Minnesota Fringe Festival website, of course, or you can just go directly to https://teespring.com/stores/minnesota-fringe






































































No comments: