Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Opening Weekend Schedule, Part 2

Saturday, August 2, 2003

...well, I can't sleep in too late

It is the Fringe after all. Let the running around begin...

12noon
The Book of Names
Bryant Lake Bowl

I know, I haven't mentioned this at all. However, I'm a sucker for plays that weave religion and interpersonal relationships together. And being a playwright, I've got a soft spot for new plays, too. I'm gonna take a chance on this one. 90 minutes.

2:30pm
3 Way
Pillsbury House Theater

Sorry, mom. I'm keeping the naked gay guys to myself. Besides, even though I know she'd get a kick out of it, I have to admit I feel a little weird about the idea of going with my mom to that. Whether I'm worried about her seeing me enjoy it too much, or vice versa, I'm not sure. Best to play it safe. (Live Nude Fringe 7/6/2003, Friendly Persuasion #3 7/19/2003)

4pm
Oil On Canvas
Intermedia Arts

Fifteen Head's take on Modigliani and the Paris art scene prior to World War I. I've talked about Fifteen Head before. They're a theater company that's taking chances and always worth seeing. Even more so for just an hour for $10.

7pm
Sock Puppet Serenade
Old Arizona

It's in my top ten. It's the Fringe. I must see puppets. (If You Put A Gun To My Head #7, 7/21/2003)

10pm
Love Talker
Loring Playhouse

Theater Unbound. I've said it before. I like 'em. I'll go along for the ride.

Phew. Day over.

No comments: