Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Opening Weekend Schedule, Part 3

Sunday, August 3, 2003

Dang. Got a prior commitment during the afternoon. I volunteer at the Quatrefoil Library one Sunday a month and this is that Sunday. Check it out some time if you haven't already - www.qlibrary.org

Anyway, after I'm sprung from the library at 5...

Time to get in a top ten show

6pm
Gilgamesh, Iowa
Bryant Lake Bowl

Seattle import. The Ethereal Mutt, Limited. Monkeys, Irish grave diggers, tiny houses, zombie prom, wild west whores. All that and so much more in only 90 minutes. Let the male bonding begin. (If You Held A Gun To My Head #4, 7/14/2003)

8:30pm
War Golems
Loring Playhouse

I missed this one the first time around. A late father's experiences in the Vietnam War in the hands of his actor son. Nice to end the weekend with a Fifty Foot Penguin, I always say.

Back to the day job grind.

No comments: