Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fringe 2009 - Germs

Blogging while under the weather today.

Woke up with a nasty sore throat, which I'm trying not to share with the rest of the world.

However, I'm one of those really obstinate sick people.

I feel like I should still be "doing" something, other than you know, just sitting around, drinking tea, gargling with salt water, sucking on throat lozenges, and generally trying not to talk or, you know, do anything.

So I type.

The germs stop at the keyboard, so the internet is safe.

Gotta shake this thing before Mom arrives. And Fringe arrives. Argh.

So the last batch of Fringe-For-All'ers were grab bag of returning favorites and sure to be new favorites. Lots of video is already up for you to peruse.

I'll try to point you to it all.

Then I've gotta sit down and iron out the brutal calculus which is the Fringe schedule.

By the count of my currently stuffed-up head, if I saw something different in every single slot this year, including the encore slot, that's 56 shows.

Roughly one third of the festival.

So, endurance holding up for the whole eleven days with no repeats, that's still two-thirds of the festival I'm gonna miss.

So, which one third is it gonna be?

Damn.

Happens every year.

Don't know why it surprises me.

No comments: