Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fringe 2009 - Top 20 - #13 - Fearsome Critter

If you removed that gun from my head and I could see another 10 Fringe shows, what would they be and why?

#13

Mother/Destroyer

Fearsome Critter

After banjo music leads to a severed finger, a desperate Jack seeks help in splitting from town and his wife guilt free. Will a past friend's obsession with a dead woman thwart Jack's shot at deliverance?

I talked a lot in my Fringe-For-All coverage for this one about my various reasons for being excited about seeing it. So check out that link for further details.

I've seen a lot of previews, and trailers, and info on show pages and websites, and gotten a lot of press releases. Nothing bumps this one out of my 20 shows I really want to see this year.

A playwright acting as his own producer to get his new work out there in front of audiences has all the good Fringe kharma I can send their way. This guy's no exception. Sorry I missed his first outing last Fringe. Not gonna make that mistake again.

Here's some samplers...

Their show page

Their video trailer



Their Fringe-For-All preview...

No comments: