Monday, July 27, 2009

Fringe 2009 - Top 10 - #7 - Visions of Johanna

If you held a gun to my head and I could only see 10 Fringe shows, what would they be and why?

#7

Pont Media

Visions of Johanna

Two strangers have a romantic encounter. A cancerous lump is discovered. What happens next? Explore the complexities of unexpected relationships and the challenges of a disease with drama, humor and innovation.

I've written about this one in the Fringe-For-All coverage as well.

I still contend it's one of the more beautifully written scripts on display in the Fringe this year. How the production itself will turn out, well, we shall see.

I've got high hopes.

That's why, despite a moment of doubt, it remains in my Top 10 this year.

Fringe - it's all about taking chances - onstage and off.

His show page

His Fringe-For-All preview

No comments: