Friday, July 21, 2017

Fringe 2017 - Returning Favorite - Katherine Glover

"A group of time travelers wants Reagan to help save the Republican Party. A rival group wants to teach him a Scrooge-style moral lesson. But Reagan's reaction to 2016 may not be what any of them expect..."

Katherine was at the top of my 2012 Top 10 list for one of her solo shows on a much more serious subject. In the 2016 Fringe, her unusual romantic comedy Celebrity Exception was one of the funniest and best things I saw in the festival.  She’s back again with more comedy, a little snippet of which I got to enjoy in my writing group.  If anyone can get me to sit through a comedy that involved Ronald Reagan, it’s probably Katherine.  Plus, it’s directed by my friend Denzel Belin, so he’s also sure to keep things interesting.  So here comes Ronald Reagan: Time Traveler.

And here's some handy links to the full list of pre-Fringe top 10, and 11-20, returning favorites, and all the random shout outs in these Top 10/Top 20 posts - links all gathered in a single list to take you to fuller posts and Fringe pages.  Enjoy!

No comments: